- Electronic earth leakage protection relay with automatic reclosing with built-in 28 mm transformer, forming a single unit.
- Superimmunized type A , with high-frequency current filter and high immunity. True root mean square measure (TRMS)
- Display with LEDs and backlight display:
- Earth leakage reclosing / protection parameters
- Protection trip current
- Number of reclosures
- Protection status messages, etc.
- Unit with three contact output relays one switched and two simple relays, all programmable. The main relay provides the protection associated with the contact, one is for the prealarm and the other for locking once the maximum number of reclosures is reached.
- It includes a voltage-free input for external tripping and reclosing
- Fitting on DIN 46277 rail (EN-50022)
- Reduced three-module size
- Connection by pluggable terminals
WRU-10 MT relays associated with a motorized circuit breaker allow automatic reclosing after tripping, thus offering the most adequate solution for public lighting, ATM machines, refrigerating chambers, traffic lights, etc. Their design features guarantee maximum security and continuity of the electrical service, avoiding unwanted tripping.
Video: Programming the earth leakage relay with built-in transformer WRU-10 MT