Kits for autonomous installations
CIRCUTOR's photovoltaic kits for grid-isolated systems contain a set of devices necessary for the autonomous self-consumption of energy, in systems isolated from distribution lines. The kit contains the following devices:
- Photovoltaic modules
- Anodised aluminium structure and ties
- MPPT load regulator (depending on the reference chosen)
- Inverter or dual Inverter-Loader (depending on the reference chosen)
- Maintenance-free gel lead-acid battery bank
- Battery temperature sensor
- BII Dispenser - available daily energy dispenser
- AC and DC overvoltage protection
Benefits of using the kits
- The photovoltaic kits and their components are included in a single order reference, generating savings in procurement logistics.
- Minimum maintenance of the solar installation, reliability and ease of assembly.
- Possibility of remote web monitoring and historical data storage (subject to order).
- Possibility of dimensioning the kit references for threephase configuration (subject to order).
Click here to get more information about 自消费解决方案